Dear Prayer Igniters, it is time to prepare for the East African Awakening (EAA)!
What is the EAA?
Our purpose in the East African Awakening is to mobilize and equip leaders in six cities in Kenya and Burundi through a 5-day course in each city. The course will include training on Waiting on God and Luke 10 Transformation (L-10-T). Each leader will be equipped to live a life of Waiting on God and L-10-T, and trained to teach others to do the same.
Once trained, you’ll be prepared to facilitate this training in other East African countries.
Why are we offering the pre-EAA training?
The COVID-19 pandemic delayed the scheduled initial physical training. As a result, the EAA team decided to offer the complete training via Zoom to all leaders who don’t want to wait or wish to lead mobilizing for the six-city training.
Say “YES” to this training, and God will awaken your heart to love Him, love others and make disciples worth multiplying through “your own personality” in a way you have never experienced before.
- Saturday, April 17th, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, April 24th, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, May 1st, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, May 8th, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, May 15th, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM CDT
(Kenya: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Burundi 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, and California 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM)
In this training, you will learn how to:
- Practice the art of being still, enjoying God’s presence, listening for and hearing His voice.
- Live daily from this fuller life in Christ, blessing others silently and praying for others wherever you go.
- Wait on God through Andrew Murray’s 31-day adventure into God’s heart.
- Love others deeply, like Jesus connecting with them and making friends.
- Pursue others with Christ’s compassion, meeting needs physically or asking God through prayer.
- Share the gospel with others in a way that fits your personality.
- Most importantly, the EAA training will fully equip you to train others to do the same. 2 Timothy 2:2
For those that have registered it is very important that you download the following resources needed in preparation for our time together.
- Quick Reference Guide
- Waiting On God e-Book
- Waiting On God Facets
- L10T Equipping Manual
- The World and East Africa Table
Join Zoom Meeting Credentials—
Meeting ID: 826 2594 7087
Each person registering shares in the responsibility to UNDERGIRD THE EAA TRAINING WITH PRAYER.
- Mobilize your five-person PIT Crew (Personal Intercessory Team).
- Download your PIT Crew Handbook
- Spend 30 minutes/day in the Waiting on God meditations, which is our Prayer Plan’s foundation.
- Download a PDF of Waiting on God