WHAT IS LUKE 10 DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING?
LUKE 10 TRANSFORMATION (L-10-T) WILL EQUIP YOU TO DO WHAT JESUS DID!
Would you like to learn how to follow Jesus Christ daily? It doesn’t matter if you are shy or bold, God gave you your personality for a reason; to reach someone with the message of Christ like no one else can. L-10-T will help you to develop the comfort and skills needed to be a disciple-making disciple.
L-10-T will help you to:
- Radically walk with Christ and interact intimately with family and friends as He did
- Live a life of prayer and pray for others
- Share your faith in the good news of the Gospel with strangers and friends
- Carry out Jesus’ command to go to the ends of the earth teaching the Gospel
- Move-in faith to share your faith outside your home and church home
- Lead others to Christ’s salvation
- Disciple others as Jesus did
L-10-T ALLOWS THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WORK IN AND THROUGH YOU EACH DAY, EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
Ready to Take the L-10-T Challenge? Who Is L-10-T Discipleship Training For?
- Students, young adults, and adults of all ages
- Student and Senior Pastors
- Small-Group Leaders
- In other words – EVERYONE!
How Will the Training Be Facilitated?
- Due to COVID-19, we’re offering an online live zoom training program.
- Colin Millar will be our gracious Host!
- There will also be other dynamic group leaders and trainers to facilitate small group sessions.
- All training leaders are living the L-10-T Lifestyle each day, and everywhere they go!
When Is L-10-T Discipleship Training?
- Our Summer training session will consist of 8 classes total
- Every Sunday for 8 weeks – Starting Sunday, July 26th, and ending Sunday, September 20th. There will not be a session on Labor Day weekend.
- Each session will be on Sundays from 4 pm to 5:30 pm. Just 1½ hours each.
- Each week, as an L-10-T trainee, you’ll receive simple steps for practical implementation progressively, building this into a lifestyle of fully living with and for Jesus.