Greetings, precious Friends! This past year has been one of the most impactful years to date, in advancing Igniting Prayer Action’s vision to “Ignite life-transforming prayer through multiplying disciples around the world.” I couldn’t be more thankful for your prayers, faithful support, and encouragement!
Let me start by sharing a story of our impact in the Congo.
Pastor Baluki, from Goma in the Congo, was invited in June of 2021 to one of our Luke 10 Transformation (L-10-T) training sessions, which emphasizes a Wait on God/Pray Now Lifestyle. And Pastor Baluki oversaw five churches, each with about 100 members at the time.
But the training ignited his heart to share what he learned with others, and to date, he has directly trained 435 leaders with L-10-T’s curriculum, who in turn have trained over 1000 additional lay leaders! The original five churches are now thriving with hundreds of new members. And, with all praises to our God, five more new churches have now been planted!
Pastor Baluki has told me multiple times that this training has radically changed his whole life as a pastor. He says, “I’ve never had such a Holy Spirit-empowered impact and seen thousands of lives changed – it’s because of the partnership with IPA!”
We say “Thank You” again for your prayers and support.
Because of your partnership with IPA, we can now provide training, printed materials, and relationship-building opportunities for trainees in the Congo. In addition, we are witnessing a similar impact as what we’ve seen with Pastor Baluki in Burundi, Uganda, and now in Pakistan!
Igniting Prayer Action’s mission is threefold.
Our threefold mission is to train, model, and mobilize, each of which helps accelerate intentional collaboration with local and global partners to accomplish our vision.
Looking ahead, if we look at just the training portion, here are the opportunities immediately before us:
Train: 300 Master Trainers who in turn train 50 each = 15,000 trained
Reach: 20+ new cities (300 people in each city)
Results: 75,000+ new believers
But we’ll only be able to do this with your help! This fall, we had our first-ever fundraising dinner in Houston, where our goal was to achieve $164,000 to cover our immediate operational needs. We praise God for His abundant provision of $154,000 in giving and commitments.
Now we’re trusting God to finish this year strong, so we can kick off 2023 by beginning to achieve what we now hear God asking us to do. Our remaining 2022 budget funding gap is $55,000.
Would you prayerfully help us answer God’s call with a year-end gift to support our work?
See Our PRAYERS, PRAISES, and PETITIONS!
- We praise God that for the past 310+ days of powerful prayer time, and without interruption. There has been an average of 55 people from 5 nations that have met consistently via Zoom live, from 6 – 7 AM (CDT)! During our meeting, we read the Waiting-on-God mediation for the day, enjoy His presence for 15 minutes in silence, and then share life-transforming testimonies. The prayer, worship, and celebrations are remarkable!
Feel free to join us each morning for prayer.
Zoom Meeting ID: 844 2391 4706
- We plan to move to San Marcos in December, joining our two sons and their families.
- Please pray for God’s grace to abound as we expand and deepen our IPA Board of Directors.
- Also, we need your continued prayer for strategic wisdom with relational joy in our expanding partnerships and increased “global” Kingdom impact.
- Please pray for the various “Luke 10” training sessions across the Congo, Uganda, and Pakistan. In addition, pray for several other countries in the next two months!
- And please agree with IPA for continued wisdom, guidance, and protection over those whom we’ve trained. We pray that each person be empowered to actively live and practice a “pray now” lifestyle wherever they go!
- Lastly, praise God with us that because of IPA’s vision and mission, literally thousands of people locally and globally are discovering the power of prayer in their lives!
More prayer images from the Congo!
Water Baptism- one of the 12 people baptized from New Believers session.
One of the new churches- 9 people received salvation that day!
Pastor Baluki- Training session in action.
Waiting On God- 1st training session in the Congo.
Baluki’s new motor bike, purchased by one of our partners!
In closing, here’s my prayer for you:
“Oh Lord, please give my dear friend more time, deeper intimacy, and joy with You every day. Thank You, Jesus. Amen!”
THANK YOU for GIVING